NOTICE OF 2021 SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL STUDIES UNIVERSITY OUTSTANDING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
Shanghai International Studies University Outstanding International Student Scholarship can be applied now. Qualified students can submit their applications to the International Student Affairs Office. The specific requirements are as follows:
Applicants must be degree students of SISU (doctor, master, undergraduate).
(1) Applicants must be foreign students.
(2) Applicants must abide by the laws and rules of Chinese Government, observe university regulations.
(3) Applicants must have clear goals of study, be diligent and hard-working with no absenteeism record. The department applicants studying at should agree to recommend.
(4) Applicants must act with high integrity and morality.
(5) Applicants must have active participation in public activities and social practice organized by Shanghai local communities or SISU.
(6) Applicants must not have any other Chinese Government/Shanghai Government or school scholarships at the same time.
(7) Applicants must not have any unfriendly words or actions towards China or SISU.
(8) Applicants must have paid tuition fees for this academic year and have completed registration.
First prize (class A) : RMB 30000;
Second prize (class B) : RMB 20000；
Third prize (class C) : RMB 5000
4. Application deadline
08:00 am, April 15th, 2021.
5. Application materials.
Notice: Send the last page of the application form (Form for Scholarship Applicants’ Performance) to the teacher in charge of the academics of the department to fill in, sign and stamp. Undergraduate students from school of Chinese studies and exchange give it to head teacher of your class, no need to stamp).
（2） Transcript Reports of Last academic year (2020 spring & fall semester)
Notice: Undergraduate students get from Office of Academic Affairs, postgraduate students get from Graduate School. Undergraduate students from school of Chinese studies and exchange don’t need to apply for the transcript, the academic office will provide it directly to OISA). New students starting from September 2020 only provide transcript of one semester.）
（3）A copy of passport
（4） If you have certificate of public activities or social practice, please hand in.
6. Application procedure:
(1) Please combine the above application materials into one PDF and send it to: email@example.com, with the subject of "SISU scholarship+ Student number + Name"
(2) After sending the email, fill in the online application, website:
Notice: Your application will be deemed successful only if we receive both email and online application.
7. The final evaluation result shall be announced in May at OISA website.
Office of International Student Affairs，SISU