Terms & Conditions for Refunding
(Amended in December 2019)
If you wish to discontinue your study and receive a tuition refund, you will need to submit a refund application form and return your original payment receipts. Whether you could get the refund is subject to the following conditions:
1. If the application is submitted before the registration day of a new semester (technically by 12.00pm of the last working day), you will get a full tuition refund of the semester.
2. If the application is submitted within a week into a new semester (technically by 12.00pm of the last working day of that week), you will get a 75% tuition refund of the semester.
3. If the application is submitted later than one week into a new semester, you will get no refund.
4. Students who are expelled from school due to violations of regulations / laws will get no refund.
5. If you wish to change courses and receive a refund of tuition difference, for example, from the intensive Chinese language course to the regular Chinese language course, you should follow similar refund procedures and terms: a full refund before the starting of a new semester, 50% refund within a week into the new semester, and no refund after a week into the new semester.
Office of International Students Affairs