Chinese Language Program
Ⅰ. Course Arrangement:
1. Comprehensive Chinese courses (in the morning): four levels (beginner level, elementary level,
intermediate level and advanced level0 of Chinese courses including grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension and oral training.
2. Free Elective Courses (in the afternoon):
No requirements for Chinese: Chinese character writing, Chinese calligraphy, Tai Chi, Chinese paper cutting, Chinese recitation, Activity of Chinese corner.
With requirements for Chinese: HSK training, Modern Chinese History, Modern Literature, Stock investment, International investment, History of Sino-Foreign Cultural Exchange, E-commerce.
3. English-taught Chinese related courses: Financial management, Contemporary Chinese Social Issues, International economic law, Principles of accounting, Multinational Company Management, Intercultural Communication, Foreign Trade Correspondence, Business in China, Chinese Background, Introduction to Chinese Law, Chinese Environmental Law, Chinese Economy, Chinese Labor Law, Chinese History and Culture, Introduction to Chinese Thought, Chinese Investment, China and Africa, China and international organizations, Chinese intellectual property law. There are about 10 courses per semester, and each student enrolls in 2 courses per semester. Students who take more than 3 English courses (including 3 courses) and pass the examinations will receive the "Chinese Studies" course completion certificate.
Ⅱ. Application deadline and registration arrangement:
1. Application deadline for Spring semester is December 31; Application deadline for Autumn semester is June 30.
2. Time for registration: February 28 and March 1 for Spring semester; August 31, September 1 and 2 for Autumn semester.
3. Time for schooling: From March 7 to July 1 for 2022 Spring semester intake, and completion certificate will be issues on July 3; September 12 to January 6, 2023 for 2022 Autumn semester intake, and completion certificate will be issued on January 2023.
★There are 20 teaching hours per week, and one teaching hour equals 45 minutes.
★Short-term transfer study: students are allowed to be inserted into long-term advanced courses to learn Chinese, and the study period is normally one to three months. The specific time is subject to the admission letter.
Foreigners with a high school diploma or above, aged 18 years or above and below 50 years old (16-60 years old for short-term transfer studies), in good health, with reliable financial payment guarantees and guardians. If you have ever studied or lived in China, you must not have any records of violations of laws and disciplines.
Ⅳ. Application Documents: please apply online (http://apply.shisu.edu.cn)
1. Copy of graduation certificate
2. Copy of your passport
3. Application fee 450 RMB. (pay with tuition fee upon registration)
★When necessary, our school will require applicants to submit specified supplementary materials.
★The above materials and fees will not be refunded after submission or payment.
VI. Special Note: Short-term transfer students during the semester cannot book the school dormitory, please solve the accommodation by yourself.